You will support both the sales and client service functions in Asia. Aspects of the role include, communicating with prospects and clients, coordinating, preparing and participating in sales/ client meetings, lead generation, servicing clients and managing new account start-ups. Work ethic, communication skills, commitment, interest in finance and a passion to succeed are the key attributes of the successful candidate.
You will be responsible for increasing the effectiveness of the sales, client service and consultant teams. You will schedule and track meetings in conjunction with sales and client service teams, and will identify new prospects for meetings, read news publications for search activity and run competitive analysis. You will attend meetings and conference calls, write meeting notes and ensure prompt follow up of any open issues. You will oversee and prepare meeting materials, as well as organize and participate in portfolio review meetings. You will write/ coordinate letters, qualitative analysis and other prospect and client communications. You will also coordinate and participate in marketing activities, and oversee new account start-ups, account closings and coordinate cash flows.
You will track prospect, client and consultant information and ensure effective internal communication of information. You will work efficiently to establish and maintain strong relationships with various internal groups (i.e., Research, Marketing, Client Service, Client Reporting, Portfolio Construction, Operations) to ensure all reporting requirements are met and internal management systems are current. You will participate in communication (e.g. via conference calls, emails) with our global offices outside of standard business hours is expected as part of this role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 3 – 5 years of financial services industry experience
- Experience with an Investment Management firm is preferred
- Extremely strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a variety of colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated, energetic and confident individual who knows and loves the financial industry and seeks a long-term career path into institutional sales, client service or consultant relations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call +65 6385 5989 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.