Providence is calling a Marketing Program Manager, Talent Acquisition to Providence Health & Services in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking a Marketing Program Manager, Talent Acquisition to manage employer branding and recruitment marketing for the Providence Digital Innovation group and for Swedish Medical Center. You will play a pivotal role in helping us reach our mission by attracting and engaging great candidates to work for us. Think of this role as similar to a Marketing Manager role in a business – the difference is you are dealing in HUMAN capital vs marketing products.
Who We Are:
At Providence Health & Services, our mission is to simplify health for everyone. Talent Acquisition helps to deliver Providence's mission through attracting and engaging best in class (internal and external) talent to meet the needs and demands of the organization.
Our goal is to attract the very best talent through compelling employer brand strategies and attraction campaigns to build and maintain a strong talent pipeline. We represent Providence Health & Services and its affiliates Swedish Medical Center, Kadlec, and PacMed.
Who You Are:
You are a Subject Matter Expert in digital, social media, branding and recruitment marketing campaign initiatives. You are a content strategist and writer – always looking for the next creative way to engage candidates.
In this position you will:
- Execute a comprehensive recruitment marketing strategy based on a strong employment value proposition and brand pillars; develop editorial calendar, source content and measure/monitor levels of engagement.
- Create and implement recruitment marketing initiatives including: digital media, career website evolution/ongoing content, recruitment campaigns, content copy, social media content development and evolution, and email marketing campaigns.
- Write compelling and high converting content to establish a stronger relationship with external talent pool.
- Manage company career website and recruitment-focused digital property strategy including new creative and overall design as well as site enhancement. (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook etc.)
- Track and report on campaign performance data. Analyze key performance metrics including from social analytics tools, CRM, ATS and Google Analytics.
- Manage our Swedish.jobs career site and Providence Digital Innovation career site, keeping content and news fresh, and working with our vendor on SEO.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Three years of successfully deploying and managing programs and projects for medium to large companies.
- Experience building and implementing project plans, communication plans, process documents, presentations and results impact documents.
- Experience influencing a diverse group of stakeholders, vendors and project teams to achieve goals of the effort.
- Experience presenting to business leaders and small groups.
- Use of metrics to manage quality, evaluate process toward goals and making adjustments as necessary.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Talent Acquisition or Recruiting background.
- Experience with digital marketing; to include use of social media distribution tools, use of CRM tools, content marketing, preferably for a talent acquisition team.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 151650