Marketing Manager, EndoCutter(Job Number:8151170126)
ETHICON®, US LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, EndoCutter, located in Cincinnati, OH.
ETHICON® US LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today's most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at http://www.ethicon.com/, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Marketing Manager, EndoCutter is responsible for creation, execution and oversight of the EndoCutter brand marketing strategies that will maximize profitability and share. EndoCutter represents one of the largest and most visible brands within the business and one with a very exciting pipeline that is well positioned for future growth.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a key segment of the EndoCutter brand. Responsibilities will also include delivery of product sales, forecasts based on procedure strategies, lifecycle within this part of the portfolio, and marketing programs to drive sales. Additional responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Development of new product launches
- Collaboration with key customers and opinion leaders during internal and field based customer events
- Development and implementation of comprehensive marketing communication programs
- Creating and executing business plans through marketing strategies, goals, and tactics
- Developing and driving marketing penetration for EndoCutter brand; while activating new demand from the targeted consumer
- Partnering with cross functional businesses (including Global Marketing, Global Business Insights, Sales Organization, Strategic Customer Group, etc.) to maximize effectiveness of EndoCutter marketing plans and tactics
- Developing and making recommendations on the short term and long term strategy in EndoCutter focused specialties and product areas
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum 6 years' business experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing experience is preferred
- Healthcare industry and/or medical device experience is required
- Prior experience influencing surgical stakeholder is required
- Demonstrated clinical and anatomical knowledge of surgical procedures is preferred
- Strategic thinking, sound business acumen, and creative problem solving is required
- Ability to deliver customer-defined business solutions is required
- Ability to communicate complex technology to non-technical audience is required
- The ability to influence across a highly-matrixed organization is preferred
This position will be based in Cincinnati, OH and travel up to 25%.
Primary Location: North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Organization: Ethicon US, LLC (6040)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Function: Marketing