Expedient is a provider of cloud and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions with local operations in Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Indianapolis, IN; Memphis, TN and Pittsburgh, PA. Our technical solutions enable Expedient clients to focus on their own strategic business innovation, while our team of experts handles the information technology needed to support it. Learn more about us at expedient.com/careers.
We have an immediate need for a Marketing Specialist to join the marketing team in our Pittsburgh, PA headquarters. This position would report to the Director of Marketing.
Expedient employs its own in-house recruiting team. Please apply directly without 3rd party recruiting assistance.
The primary focus of this full-time position will be to develop and implement sales lead generation programs, digital marketing initiatives and event planning for all of Expedient’s market cities. This role will heavily utilize sales and marketing tools such as Pardot, Outreach, and Salesforce.com to manage, analyze, and optimize our messaging, lead generation efforts, and results, and will help to drive the creation of both digital and print marketing collateral. The Marketing Specialist position requires a service-oriented professional, willing to provide excellent marketing resources to both Expedient’s internal teams as well as to our external customers when necessary.
- Work with Director of Marketing to develop sales lead generation strategies and present to sales leadership for review, collaboration and implementation
- Formulate and present all drip email marketing campaigns, create and present reporting and reports on results
- Maintain the corporate editorial calendar, including social, email, and offline programs
- Coordinate and execute events at the company and regional market levels, including processing invoices, managing shipping & logistics, ordering or producing sales collateral, and producing pre- and post-event reports
- ?Partner with sales teams across all geographical markets to develop ideas and strategies for marketing campaigns and events working within budget to create the best ROI
- Develop content for email, website, white papers and social media on our technical products and solutions
- Attend relevant events with Expedient sales and marketing teams to create a professional network and assist with marketing Expedient products and services
- Maintain availability and inventory of logo items for events and customers