You will be responsible for working closely with key stakeholders to develop the product marketing plan (strategic and tactical) aligned to the business' objectives. This includes developing the messaging and strategic positioning of the product and ownership of the delivery (content as well as distribution), ensuring the messaging and deliverables are relevant to your targeted audience.
Product Marketing B2B :
- Developing the marketing positioning and messaging for Keys Asset Management Group's funds on growing markets.
- Identiying and writing key investment messages that will be used in campaigns and associated communications to promote the fund and its investment strategy.
- Creating all marketing materials/ content and sales pitch for Keys Asset Management Group's funds across a variety of different channels (website, emailing, newsletters, press...)
- Driving the launch of new investment funds
- Managing the development of improved literature and sales materials
- Ensuring editorial expertise and messages meet compliance guidelines.
Product Marketing B2C :
- Managing a publishing schedule for investors' reports and responsible for producing all product marketing materials targeting investors.
- Developing tools to enhance investors' experience
- Proven experience in marketing within the financial sector, of at least 5 years. Strong investment/product marketing expertise
- Experience in the development of messaging, value propositions and product marketing content in the financial industry.
- Creative vision, ability to innovate, strong communication skills, focus on delivery and an ability to coordinate and liaise with multiple stakeholders in an international structure.
- Excellent knowledge of the European asset management industry and deep understanding of product, ability to understand client segmentation, regulatory, distribution requirements and industry trends are also essential.
- Ability to work effectively in a team – someone who is collaborative, flexible and adaptable, reliable with a strong 'can do attitude'
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once
- Strong project management skills, excellent strategic planning skills, organisation and prioritisation, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment
- Perfectly fluent in French (mother tongue would be a plus)
- Excellent presentation and writing skills in French/English
- Experience in the real estate sector is a plus
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com if you think you will fit the position.
About Keys Asset Management Group
Keys Asset Management Group was founded in 2011 with the goal of providing a diversified range of investment offerings on the real estate market.
The Group currently manages over € 500 million in real estate assets and provides investors, primarily professionals, with access to seven wealth diversification solutions.
On the international scene, the Group currently has two regulated asset management companies: one in the United Kingdom; the other in France. Keys Asset Management offers funds governed by Luxembourg and French law.