KSQ/Peterson is a full-service firm providing planning, programming, architectural, engineering and interior design services. KSQ/Peterson was formed in 2014 when Peterson Associates of Charlotte, who brings a wealth of expertise in healthcare design within the Southeastern Region, joined KSQ Design, a national design firm specializing in collegiate student life facilities, campus planning, multifamily housing, senior housing, healthcare, mixed?use developments and K-12 education.
KSQ seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join its marketing team located in Charlotte, North Carolina to support marketing efforts nationwide. This position requires an enthusiastic self-starter who is a versatile producer/coordinator with a strong graphic eye. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for overall coordination, collaboration and preparation of marketing packages, proposals and presentations under the direction of the Manager of Marketing and Creative Services.
This position is extremely deadline driven and requires a strong ability to multi-task. The Marketing Coordinator is also responsible for quality and timeliness of all work products (information, pre-qualification and proposal packages, and presentation/interview materials). The Marketing Coordinator interfaces with other Marketing Team members, Principals, Business Developers, Project Managers, external consultants, etc. as needed in the proposal/interview preparation process and day-to-day responsibilities.
Successful candidates will have 7-10 years prior experience (preferably within the design or A/E/C industry), and a strong understanding of graphic design and software, including Adobe CS. The position provides growth opportunity for a self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Coordinate and prepare targeted marketing materials for new business opportunities nationwide—including proposals, qualifications packages and presentations
- Layout, design and proofing of marketing collateral including proposals, presentations, brochures and other collateral
- Maintain current project and personnel data for marketing purposes
- Support national business development initiatives
- Research and track project opportunities
- Assist with PR activities, event planning, e-newsletter, advertising, photography, awards submissions, and social media outlets
- Offer imaginative ideas that will resonate with clients to improve KSQ's strategy and materials
- Develop a thorough knowledge of KSQ and its messages, projects, people, services, and clients as well as be informed about key industry advances, the latest marketing trends, and new communication tools
- Updates and maintains marketing related material in Cosential
- Proposes ways to improve marketing processes, tools, materials, etc.
- Leads other marketing, communication or business development as needed