| Our Customer Experience Reporting Analyst is responsible for researching, analyzing, creating/designing reports and supporting Customer-Centricity initiatives. This teammate will be the centerpoint for all Customer feedback and perform data analysis, research trends, record data, gather, and document requirements and provide status reporting. They will also be responsible for data integrity, combining data sources, and incorporating data into cohesive business reports. |
Our Customer Experience Analyst will:
- Data mine, analyze, deliver objective, and meaningful Customer insights across data sources.
- Lead our Voice of the Customer (VOC) data analytics team and serve as the go-to person for related reports, trend analysis, escalation activities, etc.
- Identify, define and document the various data sources that feed to the Road to Customer Centricity.
- Focus on all aspects of Voice of the Customer (VOC) projects and assists in planning VOC projects.
- Serve as the main point of contact for VOC inquiries.
- Develop and deliver a consistent method for reporting out Customer insights to various levels of the organization on a regular basis. - Help build a framework for a 360 view of the Customers by integrating data across existing sources and identifying other related Customer touch points to include: surveys; face-to-face meetings; service interactions; transactional behaviors; digital data; external data; etc.
- Identify, articulate, and resolve issues.
- Manage assigned tasks/projects to meet business objectives and requirements.
- Support all VOC, and related, projects (e.g. the accurate scope and planning of a project including establishing milestones and implementation plans).
- Report project issues and status to appropriate parties.
- Develop expertise in assigned business area or industry.
- Plan and facilitate all aspects of strategy and planning sessions with all audiences.
- Comply with reporting and project audits.