The Marketing Director – Healthcare Technologies leads the development, execution and measurement of a broad range of branding and business-to-business marketing initiatives to support brand awareness, lead generation, and client acquisition/retention objectives for Aramark’s Healthcare Technologies business unit.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, execute, and measure, in collaboration with broader marketing team members, an evolving 24-month content marketing strategy, focused on lead generation and nurturing of key growth segments and geographies
- Lead the development of content assets and tools, including scalable proposal and presentation templates, brochures, infographics, case studies, and white papers, that the sales force can utilize effectively in securing new business
- Manage annual calendar of tradeshow activities and special events, including logistics and promotional tactics and monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of the initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals.
- Collaborates with colleagues in analytics, sales, and operations functions to gather information about and understand the market needs and to translate business & commercial insights into content marketing materials.
- Deliver a consistent, on-brand voice and content across applicable digital and social media channels and monitor results using social media analytics
- Support development of marketing metrics, measurement tools and monitoring to track results and assist in evaluating ROI of marketing and communications programs, recommend and implement ongoing improvements.
- Consult and advise field and management employees in broader departments in areas of brand standards and marketing practices.